Sunday, July 1, 2012

SwimTime



It's full-on summertime around here.  That basically means I do as much work as I can in the morning, and the afternoons are spent at the pool. 

If Magoo isn't in the water, then he's up on the grass playing LEGOs with Curly and Mo.
Or reading.  He's loving his new book, Penguins of Doom by Greg R. Fishbone.


In other news: 

My class at the West Hartford Art League starts tomorrow!  Did I mention that it's for 4 - to -5 yr olds.  Yikes!  I'm a little nervous about having such young kiddos, but I'm sure after the first day I'll have a stronger handle on it.  But, I'm prepared.  I have name tags, a game, and an art project ready to go.  And Magoo is excited to be my helper.  I'm excited to have him there too.  I think he'll do great!

3 comments:

Greg R. Fishbone said...

Dear Magoo,

Sumner reading is the best reading!

Signed, Septina Nash, fictional character.

Julie_c said...

Thanks Septina Nash! Magoo was pretty psyched to get a note from a celebrity! :)

Angela said...

Oh awesome. I think that class will be fun and it's really terrific on a lot of levels that Magoo can help.
Break a leg!