Friday, August 10, 2012

Lots of Animals


I'll wrap up the vacation shots with a bunch o' animal pics I snapped at the Toledo Zoo.   Teh Toledo Zoo is the zoo I grew up around and they have made some wonderful additions and renovations throughout the years.  I remember when the lions were in small cement cages, because in the 70's we thought that was OK.  That building has been transformed into the cafeteria, so now the people can sit in the cages.  Seems about right.  :)

I took a TON of photographs.  Here are my best shots.







The lions look much happier here.

 



We were lucky to get into the aquarium when we did.  In September it goes under renovations for 2 1/2 years.  And I would have missed it, because I love that place.  I took a bunch of shots of goldfish, so I may have a few more fish paintings in me yet.

It's a lovely, lovely zoo.  If you're in the upper Northeast corner of Ohio, make sure to check it out.

In other news: I have spent the week working on the stop-motion book trailer for Monkey Ono, but I'm having difficulty with the voice over part.  The microphone on my computer just sounds too far away, like I'm doing my voice over on the telephone.  Hmmm.  I either have to solve the problem or reshoot the trailer to have no voice over at all.

No comments: