Monday, September 3, 2012

Illustration Friday: Identical


This is my second entry into Illustration Friday.  (For those of you who don't know, Illustration Friday is a website that give artists a weekly topic to illustrate.  Check it out.)

This week's topic is IDENTICAL.

I tried not to do twins.  I did.  But all my ideas kept coming back to them because identical twins are SO COOL!  Then I thought, well, I can word in literary characters (as I like to do) and do my own Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.  At one point these two were standing right next to each other and the Cheshire Cat was in the tree, but Magoo though it would be funny to put them upside down, and I realized that their hair totally worked for that.  Plus, now they look a little more like a playing card - which also would have been cool to do for this theme. 


No comments: