Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Mish-Mash

Sorry I haven't blogged much this week.  I guess some weeks are super bloggy and others just aren't.

That's not to say things haven't been hoppin'.

Yesterday was picture day.  The boys showed me how they planned to pose.


Apparently faux nose picking is all the rage these days.

I've been making this yummy dish.


I made a garlic, rosemary, red pepper rub for the chicken, brown it in the skillet, then add potatoes, lemon juice, the lemon skins and fresh rosemary from the garden.  I pop that whole thing in the oven and OH SO GOOD!

Magoo doesn't like the potatoes though.  Honestly, it's like the child isn't even mine.

I've been working on VARIOUS writing projects.  One project is with my very busy editor.  One project is being fiddled with between my agent and myself.  And one project I've just started developing on my own  - but I LOVE it!  Then I have the graphic novel project which I'm letting sit awhile so I can come back to it with fresh eyes.

None of these projects are under contract just yet.  Hopefully soon.  I'm always a little more relaxed when I have a project under contract.  But the art show is just around the corner and Monkey Ono comes out in March - so all is well.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: