Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012



Yay!  We made it through Halloween this year.  Considering last year's holiday was cancelled and this year's weather had been extreme, I think we had a FABULOUS Halloween.  Clear air -a bit brisk, but no rain.  And when you're wearing a headpiece and a wool blazer, you're right at home.

But let's go back a bit, shall we?

Magoo is almost 10, that means the little bugger can help with the jack-o-lantern. (Below)  I think this is the universal facial expression for digging out pumpkin guts.


I cut the top out with the big knife, but Magoo carved the face all by himself.  It's a cat!  Awesome!


This year Magoo went as Frankenstein's Monster, Mo was Dr. Frankenstein, Curly was Merlin (sans facial hair b/c Heather KNEW he would not want to wear the beard) and out neighbor went as a ninja.

 

And I was the Mad Hatter!  Although many kids on the street thought I was Willy Wonka.  That works too.  Any Johnny Depp character, really.  Maybe next year I'll be Capt. Jack Sparrow!  ;)


Magoo got a TON of candy, which we brought home to redistribute about 3 minutes too late.  Mike had just gone out to buy more.  It was a CRAZY busy year so the three bags I bought were running thin.  But that's OK.  Too much candy is a pretty good problem to have, and I'll just put a bowl out at Open Studio.

Hope you all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: