Friday, November 16, 2012

Wintery Clip Art & My Busy Week

It wasn't until this morning that I realized that I hadn't blogged all week!  That should give you some indication of how busy I have been.

I'll break it down, but first here are some visuals:


I have a couple new collections of clip art in the NinjaWoman Clip Art Studio on Etsy


I'm also happy to report that I made my first clip art sale last week!  Woooo!  I'm well on my way to becoming a Clip Art Millionaire!  And if that doesn't pan out, I just got a letter from Publisher's Clearing House that revealed that someone in my area with the initial JP will be a winner!  You guys, my initials are JP!   It's so exciting!  Ack!

I'm having fun with the clip art.  My goal is still to get about 12 - 15 collections up and see where things go.  I have 5 up now.  Magoo suggested I do characters like Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk.  I think that's a great idea!  Now I have something to work on at Magoo's swim practice tomorrow.

In author news:
I've been super busy this week working with my agent, Scott Treimel, on a new picture book project.  I'm not going to tell you anything about it, because I am super afraid of jinxing it, but Scott's excited about it and I think it could be so much fun.  So that little baby is out in the world of editors right now.  I certainly hope it charms someone.  Or there's a bidding war.

But if that doesn't pan out, once again, my initials are JP.  So one way or another, I think 2013 is going to be an awesome year!  ;)

Have a great weekend!  Sorry I've been away!
I'll do better next week.

No comments: