Friday, March 8, 2013

CONTEST WINNER



I used my super technological method of writing names on slips of paper and drawing one from a bowl and the winner is CHI!  Congrats!!!

BIG THANKS to all who left a comment.  I wish I could send you all books - I really do.  Thanks so much for checking and being supportive and putting good vibes out into the world.  It means  TON to me, truly!

Chi, I'll send you an email promptly.

In th meantime, I need to shovel.  We have a snow day here, people.

THANK YOU!!!  HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND!

1 comment:

Lucia Sasaki said...

Hi Julie!
Very advanced technology indeed!!
Here at the library I work I always advocate that lenting books and registering them manually is much more efficient than using a software that makes us hostage of electricity and other factors that we cannot control.
Congratulations for Chi and for you.
Long life for Monkey Ono!!
Thanks for this opportunity.

Lucia