Thursday, March 7, 2013

Happy Book Day, Monkey Ono!




Today MONKEY ONO is released into the wild, I mean world!

If you pre-ordered the book, (THANK YOU) it will probably arrive today.*

I hope you and the kiddos in your life enjoy Monkey Ono!  I certainly enjoyed making it.

Happy Book Day, Monkey Ono!

*FYI There is also a Kindle Edition of Monkey Ono.  You can have that today if you want, for sure!

CONTEST!

Don't forget I'm holding a MONKEY ONO GIVEAWAY!

If you haven't commented on either of the previous posts to win, leave a comment here.  Today is the last day.  When I wake up tomorrow morning, I'm going to announce a winner.

The Prizes:
A signed copy of MONKEY ONO
A signed copy of one of my WINK the NINJA books
A pack of Monkey Ono GREETING CARDS
BOOKMARKS

Thanks to all who have entered so far and GOOD LUCK!

7 comments:

Penguin said...

Congrats, Julie! Looks adorable! I wanna win!!!

salina said...

And by the way, "Penguin" is Salina Yoon. oops.

Julie_c said...

That's good to know, Salina. I saw "Penguin" and since my publisher is an imprint of Penguin I immediately thought someone from my publisher was entering, which would be weird. :)

Katy said...

The book looks fantastic! Happy, happy book birthday! I hope you're doing something to celebrate!

Kjersten said...

I'm super excited to check out you new book!

Natalie Dias Lorenzi said...

So, SO excited for you, Julie! :-)

Jennifer said...

Awww, I missed the contest! But I wanted to say congratulations and that this book looks sooo adorable! Happy day after the official book birthday!!!