Friday, April 12, 2013

A Couple More Collections

Collection of Robots        2013        J. C. Phillipps

Collection of Socks       2013         J. C. Phillipps

Adding to my Collection Collection, we have a Collection of Robots and Collection of Socks.
My goal is six.  It actually works out well because I'll make six Fairytale line drawings and pop the white mat out of the frames I bought for those because I want to use color matching mats.  Then I can use the white mats for the Collection Collection, because the black frames I bought for these don't come with mats.

It's a long way of saying it's not fun to cut mats.  So if I can find a short-cut, I'll take it!

I'm off to an Author Visit today, so I'll have pics up this weekend.  More collage Monkey Ono's - yay!  I'm also trying out a new presentation, so we'll see how that goes.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your collections!

Angela said...

Okay I am the anonymous commenter. I hit the wrong button. Welp.