Thursday, April 18, 2013

Magoo's Paint Job



When I was pregnant with Magoo, I painted his room like a Medieval countryside with sky, hills, dragons, castles, etc.  It looked good and Magoo liked it (see above)  - but now he's ten and he doesn't want castles on his wall anymore.

(Below)  Here he is, posing one last time with his castle on the wall.


And here he is painting over the castle with his new shade of blue.  I can't remember what it's called, but it's kinda like a soft turquoise with a touch more blue in it than green.


Bye-bye castle!

Here's what it looks like now. 



I still need things like a lamp for that corner and new curtains and something for the walls.  When you have a mural, you dont need a lot of art, but the plain walls look really bare to me.

Might need to go to IKEA.  (Twist my arm.)



1 comment:

ang said...

Love the color. What kind of paint did you use? Look at how tiny Magoo is!