Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Getting Crafty: DIY Business Card Holder

Have you ever been in the middle of your day and thought, If I don't make a business card holder right now I'm going to freak out?!

No?

Weird.  That's what happened to me last Friday.  I decided that I NEEDED something cute to hold my business cards in.  (That rubberband just wasn't cute enough.)  So I went online, found directions, and PRESTO!  Cuteness!  Free-ness!



It was very simple and probably only took about 30 minutes.  This would also be good for a driver's license and some cash if you just need to hit the market or hate bulky wallets.

Here are the directions

Ahhhhh - feels good to get that craftiness out of my system.

1 comment:

mh said...

I love this! I finally made my own this weekend. It's a really cute, simple idea. Thanks!