Saturday, July 27, 2013

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted


We just got back from vacation at Narragansett, CT and it was lovely.  (One of the loveliest parts was that it was only a two-hour drive away.)  I don't want to bore anyone with a day-by-day slide show, so I'll only hit the highlights.

Boogie boarding.


The lighthouse at Pt. Judith.


If you go down to the beach you can stack rocks.  (Beware the deafening foghorn.)


Putt-putt golf at Adventureland.


Magoo scored a hole-in-one on this Plinko-inspired hole. (No lie!)


The port of Galilee.


Magoo leaves an offering at the center of the Labyrinth on Block Island.


Walking the beaches.


Playing with his cousins.


Dog time.  (We're a cat house, but Magoo loves his aunt's dog, Poppy.)


It is amazing to me how fast the time goes when there's not much to do.  There was much leisure to be had, few chores, simpler days.

Very nice vacation.


3 comments:

Leandra Wallace said...

Great pics, it makes me want to go to the beach really bad. And I would love to try out that Plinko hole. Though I'd doubt I'd get as luck as Magoo!

Leandra Wallace said...

*lucky

Lucia Sasaki said...

Hi Julie, thanks for sharing your vacation days.
Beautiful pictures, I loved the that ones with the lighthouse!!
And you are right: your Magoo have been growing up a lot!!
Thanks!!