Sunday, August 4, 2013

CONTEST WINNERS!


Here's a peek at the super technical way I picked the winners.  I color coded the prize categories and hand-wrote the names of the people for each prize they wanted.  Then I put those names in cups and drew them.  Old school, baby!

I want to THANK EVERYONE for checking in on my blog and entering their name.  I really appreciate all the well-wishes and enthusiasm.  I'm so sorry that I don't have a Oprah-style prize pack for everyone. If Publisher's Clearing House Prize Patrol comes rolling up to my house someday, I will go back to the contest blog post and send you all books.  Promise!

In the meantime, here are the winner of the blog contest:


I have sent emails to all of the winners, so if you see your name on this list but didn't get an email, leave me a comment on this post.

I'll start packing all the prizes up and send them out as soon as I get everyone's info.

THANKS AGAIN FOR PLAYING!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

Julie


2 comments:

Natalie Dias Lorenzi said...

Can't wait for the watercolor cards to arrive--they're lovely, Julie! Thanks again for hosting the giveaway, and congratulations again on your blog-iversary. :-)

Mirka Breen said...

Fabulous way to start my Sunday... *Thank you*