Friday, September 20, 2013

Computer Blogging and a Weekend Appearance

Hello Friday Readers!

If you're stopping in here it's probably because:
A. You know me
B. You are into children's books
C. Like like arts and crafts

If you fit into category A, you might like to know that my husband, Michael, has started his own blog about computer programming.  I don't understand a word of his content, but I think it's good to note that he was insanely jealous of my blogging and had to have one of his own.  KIDDING!

He does have one though where he writes super smart solutions to programming problems and one of his posts got picked up on a site called DailyJS (JS = Java Script.)  So not only is he a blogger, but he's a guest blogger!

Check it out here: http://dailyjs.com/2013/09/20/ycombinator/

***

In other news, it's going to be a beautiful morning tomorrow!  I'm going to be at Elizabeth Park in West Hartford, CT reading my books (and other picture books) at the PEACE, LOVE and MUSIC TOGETHER gathering, starting at 10am.


If you have little ones, it's going to be a fun event filled with music, crafts, and books.  And it's FREE!

Stop by if you get the chance.

Otherwise, have a great weekend and thanks for stopping in!



1 comment:

Becky Shillington said...

I hope your reading Saturday was fun, Julie! Stop by my blog for a fun surprise! = )