Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Upcoming Author Events


Hey - are you wondering how you can see me in person!?  Well, let me tell you, there are a couple of ways coming up.

Tomorrow night, Wednesday, Sept. 18th, at the Guilford Free Library, I will be talking to aspiring picture book writers about all things picture book.  I loosely call this talk:


I should say Guilford, CONNECTICUT.  I hate when I look for a location online and have no idea what state it is in.  It's in Connecticut, peeps.  It's FREE.  And it's at 7pm.  For more info click here.

Basically, I go through all the nooks and crannies of my road to publication and give as much good, helpful info I can along the way for those who also want to write and publish picture books.

I'm told there are already 100 people signed up (I hope I get a microphone) so if you want to join us, give the library a heads up.

***



On Saturday, Sept 21, I'll be at the gathering in Elizabeth Park in West Hartford, CT, for Peace, Love and Music Together from 10am to 11:45am (although the even runs until 1pm).

Music Together is a music and movement learning program that my friend Catherine Madrak is the director of here in West Hartford.  (Click here for more info.)  She's hosting this lovely FREE event at the park where there will be music, arts and crafts, and a story corner featuring ME!

Saturday looks like it's going to be a beautiful day, so if you have a little one and you want to come down to beautiful Elizabeth Park Saturday morning, please stop by.

That's it for now.

If you're in the Connecticut area this week, please stop by!




1 comment:

Cathy Ballou Mealey said...

Wow - 100 attendees! Have fun!

Wishing I were closer to CT.