Thursday, October 17, 2013

Book Recommendation Bookmarks


Remember when you used to go into a video store and they'd have a section of staff recommendations?  I loved that!  I always love when someone recommends something to me.  If I know them well and know their tastes are similar to mine, then it's likely I'll like it too.
So when students at the school library ask me for book recommendations, I got the idea to make bookmarks that they could fill out and recommend great books to one another.

Will they do it?  Will it be a huge flop?

I haven't the foggiest idea.

But I've made them, and I'm putting them out into the world - free of charge - because I love books and I want kids to be excited about finding new, awesome stories to read.



If you can copy it from the blog - great.  Otherwise both the color and black-and-white versions are available in my Teachers Pay Store.

Enjoy!



1 comment:

Maureen said...

Love this. Thanks!