Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Tiny Clay Pots



This weekend, I had a little party.  I wanted to give out some kind of party favor and I found this great tutorial for tiny polymer clay pots on Pinterest.

You know I had to jazz them up a bit though, right?  So I added little faces.

The plant store had one succulent plant left, so I bought it and took some clippings to plant.  Will they take to the new soil?  I dunno.  I'm horrible with plants.  But they look cute for now!

These were fun and easy to make.  The biggest cost is probably the clay (which isn't that big of a cost.)  I'm thinking these would make great teacher presents at holiday time or the end of the year.

Click the tutorial to make your own.




1 comment:

Johnell DeWitt said...

Very cute! I'd love to get one if I was a teacher...even if I weren't a teacher :).