Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

After Snownado 2011 and Hurricane Sandy 2012, it was nice to have a simple, misty Halloween in New England.

Here are a few pics.

Magoo poses on the driveway for his Roadkill costume.



I was Cruella De Vil.  It's a little funny that I both to get dressed up because I don't do anything other than take Magoo and his buddies around trick-o-treating.  But I can't help it!  I LOVE Halloween!  You know what's sad though - none of the kids knew who I was.  The woman that was a puppy killing, fur-coat wearing villianess no longer registers with this generation of kids.  :(  Come on!  


Magoo and I both carved pumpkins this year.  


Here's Magoo, ready to roll!

I hope you all had lovely Halloweens! (Now let's get ready for Thanksgiving!)


4 comments:

Johnell DeWitt said...

We'll just have to make a Thanksgiving turkey out of the 20 pounds of candy my kids brought home.

Becky Shillington said...

Great pictures, Julie! I am excited about Thanksgiving already!

Julie_c said...

Johnell - MMmmmmm sounds good!:)

Thanks Becky!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Hysterical! What a funny costume, extremely creative. I love Halloween with kiddo's, they make it even more enjoyable.