But as with all recipes, it needed some serious tweaking before it would fit into Magoo's diet. So I tweaked. The result came out good, but too wet. Yesterday morning I retweaked. I took away some liquid. I added more flour. Voila! Yummy scone perfection!
And, because I've picked up a fun new hobby of making illustrated recipes, I decided to whip one up for anyone who wants to give it a go.
Click on the image. It will enlarge. From there - I think - you can print it. (I should probably try it myself. ... OK, I just tried it. I didn't really work. I'm going to research how to attach or embed a printable worksheet into this blog, but I don't have the time right now. What I would do is copy the image and paste it in Photoshop and print from there. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just click on the original recipe below and tweak away.)
The original recipe can be found here on Food52.