Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Simples Love Coloring Pages

Five days to go until the launch of THE SIMPLES LOVE A PICNIC and today I'm offering free coloring pages!




Click on the image to enlarge, then hit PRINT.

If that doesn't work, perhaps you'd like to visit my Teachers Pay Teachers store and grab them there.

In other news ...

My editor at Houghton Mifflin sent me a link to a nice review of The Simples from the blog, In The Know Mom.  It's a nice write up, because not only does the post say nice things about my book, but it also looks at some other great Spring books.  So if you want to put away the winter books (and don't we all) and buy some fresh books for the Easter basket, there are some great suggestions here.

Also, the fabulous librarian/blogger Mr. Schu honored me with a brief interview called Four Questions and Two Sentence Starters with J. C. Phillipps.  Mr. Schu is great because A. he loves books B. he highlights book trailers and C. he's a twitter fiend! 

Big thanks to Mr. Schu  and In the Know Mom for the shout outs!
And big thanks to you all for stopping in!

Have a great day!





No comments: