Monday, May 19, 2014

My Michigan Trip


Hello all!  My three-week-busytime is now officially over since returning from a trip to Michigan.
I had a grand time visiting friends and kids-of-friends...

... and having a lovely author visit at the Grand Haven Christian School, where I read The Simples Love a Picnic to the little ones ....


... and made collage ninjas with the big ones!


Saturday my friends and I enjoyed the Great Lakes Kite Festival.  It's hard to get a good shot of how cool and colorful the sky was, but this is pretty close.


I had a great trip!  BIG THANKS goes to my buddy Staci for arranging the whole thing and flying my funky butt out there.  But I admit, I'm happy to be home with my fellas and get back into my normal work groove.  I have more author visits in the coming weeks, but not all packed together, and no trips.

I have TONS of writerly work to do and the lawn in a nightmare.  Back to my daily grind - and I love it!

Hope you all have a great week!  Thanks so much for stopping in!


No comments: