Thursday, June 26, 2014

Stormy Sky

Welp - it's summer.  Full-on hot, humid, no-time-to-myself summer.

Although I shouldn't complain about the last part.  Magoo has his list of things he needs to do daily (i.e. 30 minutes of reading, clarinet practice, etc.) so that his mind doesn't turn to mush and he doesn't laze around the house going from iPod to computer to Wii all day long.  And because he's the BEST - he works through his list without complaint and I can squeeze an hour or two of work in.

Which is a lot of time in the summer.

This morning I turned in a pdf of my current project to my agent and I found myself with some free time.  I decided to paint!

Stormy Sky                                2014                               j. c. phillipps

It felt really good to get back to painting - I've got to do it more often.  Maybe that will be a summer goal.  Free time = painting.

Thanks for stopping in.  I hope you're getting your creative juices flowing this summer!

No comments: