Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Color Series - Hung

Sunday, I was able to hang The Color Series at the Simsbury Library.

Here's a panoramic shot:


This is my third time showing at this library and I really, really wanted this wall because this is the wall that people can see as they are entering the library (through the windows.)


Even though each piece is separate, this really works as one piece of art.  I think the colors look so nice and bright standing next to each other.  Hopefully the patrons will think so too.

If you want to see The Color Series in more detail, click here.

Happy Tuesday!  Thanks for stopping in!

3 comments:

shirley said...

Yay for snagging the primo spot! Looks wonderful.

Lucia Sasaki said...

Hi Julie, thanks for sharing your exposition.
Indeed your pieces, as I can see them, function like a whole and unique piece of art.
How good the venue of your exposition is a library!
Thanks again!

Julie_c said...

Thanks so much Shirley and Lucia!