Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Clip Art Update

Hi everyone.

I don't know about you, but it's hot and humid here in Connecticut.  Awful.  Blek - blek - blek. 
I could go on and on about how much I dislike this weather, but instead I'll show you some recent clip art.

I didn't do much for the summer.  I fell out of the habit of thinking about it.  But then someone requested a Japanese Family for some worksheets they were doing so I got back into it. 


Once I got my clip art groove on, I thought it would be fun to do a little freebie.  Something different.  Something a little kooky.  I ended up with Back-to-School Zombies.


Once teacher based a lesson plan on them and requested a fuller pack of zombies.  I enjoy zombies, so I complied.  So there's a free basic starter zombie collection, and then a more enhanced School Zombies collection.  You'll note that the zombies are low on gore.  No blood.  No exposed bone.  Just off-color skin, dead eyes, and dirty clothing.  They're zombie-lite.

The final set of clip art started off as illustrations for a cute manuscript my agent passed along.  Cars are not my usual thing, but I thought the little guys I created were pretty darn cute.  My agent didn't love them for the project, so I figured I'd turn them into Silly Cars Clip Art.  Why waste them?!


All of my clip art is available on Teachers Pay Teachers.

Wish me luck getting through the next horribly humid day.  Blek!  Thanks for stopping in!




1 comment:

shirley said...

The Shiba Inu is a very nice touch :-)

And your zombies lite are awesome!

Good luck with the weather today, it truly bites.