Thursday, November 13, 2014

Getting Ready for Open Studio Hartford


It's that time of year again - the time when I put together all the little things I've been working on all year long, pack it up, and do a weekend-long art show!  Yay!

Here are the details:
OPEN STUDIO WEEKEND
Nov. 15 - 16, 2014
11 - 5pm
Artspace, 555 Asylum Ave. Hartford
FIRST FLOOR
Park at the train station for $5

Like last year, there are many places doing Open Studio so you may want to drive around.  But it's going to be COLD, so it's great to have a nice big location like Artspace where you can park, brave the cold for a little bit, then hang out with us for a few hours.

I have my usual fare:  painting (above), books, T-shirts, stuffed animals (below) ...


... card packs ...


...  and prints.


This year I have a couple NEW features.  TINY TOWNS are here!
TINY TOWNS are tiny clay towns on rocks that look great on your mantle, in your garden, in a planter, on your window sill - all over the place!  Prices range from $10 - $20.


Also, I've just started doing custom made PAPER PEOPLE and PETS!  I'll have some examples at Open Studio, but this is all custom work.  For more info on PAPER PEOPLE, click here, or email me at julie_c@rocketmail.com.


I think it's going to be a great year!  If you're in the area and want to stop by, please do!  (I have a ton of leftover Halloween candy that I'm looking to pawn off on the kiddos.)

Thanks so much for stopping in!  Stay warm!


No comments: