Friday, December 5, 2014

The Rock Train Chugs On

Yesterday I had a great time being interviewed by Mark Zinni on Channel 3.  The embed code doesn't seem to work, but if you click on the link below you should be able to see the nice story they did on FINDERS KEEPERS.

WFSB 3 Connecticut

And because the rock momentum is building, I took a break for my hustle and bustle today and painted a few more rocks.  Here they are:




I'm into putting little extra bits on everything, so the Viking has clay horns, as does the opera singer.  And the house has a little clay chimney.

Tomorrow is the first weekend hunt.  It's going to be rainy so Magoo and I will probably hit someplace with buildings and structures to keep the rocks dry.  But Sunday is going to be bright and sunny, so anything goes!

Happy Friday everyone and enjoy your weekend!
Thanks for visiting!



1 comment:

shirley said...

So nice to get the signal boost from local tv! Awesome to see you spreading arty fun and joy :-)