Friday, February 6, 2015

Bunny Hunt


I have been making bunnies.
Lots of bunnies.

Finders Keepers - the town-wide rock hunt that the WeHa Artists Emporium did in December - went so well, that I had an idea to do a similar thing, but with bunnies.

This is sorta hush-hush, but I don't think anyone I know in town reads this blog, so I can share here.  Yay!  But if you are in town or know someone in town, no blabbin'.  M'kay?


Anyway ...

I'm making a lot of clay bunnies and Stefanie - my artist pal and the group's founder - is making flowers.  We're calling it BUNNIES AND BLOOMS and we're going to hide the goodies around town one day in April.  Only one day for this event.

We've invited a few other artists to play too, but ... who knows if they will.  Not everyone is into making stuff and giving it away for free.  That's cool.  But I love it.  And I love it because I have learned that what you put out there comes back to you. 

So I'm making bunnies.

In other news ...

I'm playing the waiting game with a publisher.  He has two of my projects that have both been revised just for him, based on his notes.  My agent doesn't want to nag, but it's HARD TO WAIT!

There's a lot of snow outside.  I'd say it's up to my knee.  And that's the untouched stuff.  The shoveled stuff is up to my waist.

I'm almost done with my newest collection of collages, The Color Series: Animal Edition.  I'm doing the series for an upcoming show at the library.  I'll post soon.

Hope you all are well and warm!
Thanks for stopping in!

No comments: