Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Ninja Attack at Squadron Line School!

It wasn't really a ninja "attack" but I did do some ninja poses, like Wink, when I presented at the lovely Squadron Line Elementary School on Monday.


That's why I wear pants most of the time.

I had a great time!  I did two different presentations - one for Wink and one for Monkey Ono.  And I visited four wonderful first grade classes and taught them how to make collage ninjas.  Aren't these great?  (The first one just makes me so happy!)


The librarian, Jamie Sepa, was a wonderful host - even providing me with much appreciated chocolate.  The kids were great.  The library - where I did my presentations - was big and bright.  The PTO, which booked me, were so friendly and helpful, and they sold A LOT of books!

HUGE THANKS to all at Squadron Line!  You made me feel like I'd just one the Caldecott.  (Well, I'm assuming it feels something like that.  ;)

In other news:  I have a BUNCH of Skype visits coming up.  My first one is with a class in Mexico, tomorrow.  Then, I have 17 more scheduled over the next two weeks.  I'll be a Skype Pro by the end of it.


This is my door of Skype visits.  (I'm running out of door.)

THANKS so much for stopping in!  I hope everyone is staying warm!

No comments: