Sunday, July 5, 2015

Fourth of July


We had a lovely Fourth of July this year.   Some friends came over for dinner, games, and fireworks fun.  I made Pineapple Chicken Kabobs, which turned out great and I wish I had taken a photo of them.  Instead we just ate them.  And Magoo decided that ice cream sandwiches would be a great dessert, so he helped make a batch of chocolate chip cookies in the morning, that we froze and made into sandwiches and wrapped them up all cute.  That was a big hit too.


Then evening came and it was time for some fireworks fun.


We don't usually go out to watch fireworks.  Magoo never much cared for them when he was younger - he never liked loud noises.  Now, I think he'd rather run around with sparklers and watch a few small fireworks go off in the driveway, rather than sit in a crowd and watch a big display.


He and the other boys certainly had fun!
I hope you had fun too!

Thanks for stopping in.  Art camp starts tomorrow, so I'm sure I'll have updates of my new little cuties and their artist endeavors.  :)

Have a great week!

No comments: