Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Moss Poncho


I realize it's been awhile since I've posted any of my knitting.  You probably thought I gave knitting up.  I didn't.  But I did make a sweater that took a looooooong time - and turned out awful.  That was fun.  Then I decided to make something where less could go wrong.  So I made this poncho.


The pattern is called Easy Folded Poncho by Churchmouse Classics.  I bought the pattern at the yarn store, so I'm not sure if you can get it online or not.  I basically just knit a really long rectangle, folded it in half, seamed one edge while leaving room for my head.  Then I picked up the stitches in the neck and knit a cowl.

And I finished just in time for autumn!  Yay!

Yarn: Araucania Natural Wool in color: Forest.  4 skeins.
Needles:  US 6, circular needle.  I don't remember how long it was, but long enough to knit flat.

I can't wait to wear it out!  Maybe I need to go for a stroll this afternoon.  :)

Thanks so much for stopping in!
Have a great week!
Julie

1 comment:

mh said...

It's beautiful! I love it. I have been really into the idea of a poncho lately. . .