Monday, February 29, 2016

NinjaWoman Designs on Zazzle!

Awhile ago, my husband created a Javascript library with a friend of his called Ramda.  If you don't know what a Javascript library is, that's ok.  It's computer guy stuff.  I entered the picture because my husband wanted help with a logo.  He designed it, but I helped execute it.

It looks like this:



Then, because Ramda kinda took off, he wanted to put it on a site for people to custom order mugs, t-shirts, and stickers with that logo.  We put the design up on a site called Zazzle.  Here's what a shirt looks like.



I've seen other artist friends of mine put their stuff up on sites like Society 6, where their art can be made into shirts, pillows, all kinds of things.  The return for the artist is pretty low, so I never really pursued it.  But, Ramda stuff does sell from time to time, so I figured I'd might as well pop some other designs up there and make a (very) small amount of change.

Here's what I have so far.

The Playful Ninja Mug:





Playful Ninja Cell Phone Case:





Flying Monkey T-Shirt:




And Flying Monkey Mug.




I really like the Flying Monkey T-shirt.  I might have to order one of those for myself.  If you want any of these items, you can just follow the links and buy them from Zazzle.

In other news, it was a lovely Spring-like weekend.  The daffodils are starting to pop up.  I hope it stays warm-ish.   It wasn't much of a winter, but I don't want to sink back into it now.

Magoo and I are experimenting with new bread recipes.  So far we've been moderately successful, but nothing has risen well.  We've made tasty sunken breads.  If we crack the bread code, I'll let you know.

Thanks so much for stopping in!
Have a great week!





1 comment:

Ninja Nate said...

Hey Julie,
Nice post and blog overall. I wanted to know if you'd be interested in sharing each other's pages on each other's websites? If you're up for adding my site HTTP://katanaswordreviews.Com with the text simply "Katanas" to your list of blogs you like (that is if you'll even like my blog after checking it out :) ) I'd add yours to my "Our Friends" page. Check it out and let me know your thoughts!

Nate