Monday, April 25, 2016

Hiking the Reservoir


Yesterday was a beautiful day.  It was so beautiful I spent the morning doing yard work and the afternoon hiking around the reservoir with the menfolk.  Here are some scenes.





In other news: This will be a week of prep for the upcoming artsy weekend.  Hidden Houses is on Saturday.  I need to make maps of the hiding zone and post rules for the hunt on the Facebook Event Page.  Sunday is the Spring Pop-Up show.  I have prints and art to mat, labels to make, inventory, pricing, blah, blah, blah.

It looks to be good weather on Saturday (fingers crossed.)  And not-so-great weather on Sunday - which is PERFECT for coming to an art show.

In the meantime, I'm trying to get out to the yard every afternoon.  Slow and steady wins the race (of getting my yard into decent shape.)

I hope you are all enjoying Spring!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: