Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Happy Holidays!



It's four days until Christmas, and things are finally settling down.  My art shows are over.  The Holiday cards have been sent.  The presents have been wrapped.

We got the inside of the house decorated, but I've been too busy to do the outside.  Now it hardly seems worth it.  We'll see.


I finally made the Christmas cookies for neighbors and friends, and I have enough left over to have as dessert for Christmas dinner.  (Do you know what tastes good?  Butter and sugar taste good!) Of course I'll have one more batch of Magoo-edible cookies, but then that will be that.


Despite the fact that there are many gifts under the tree now, I have left a space for Java.  She loves sitting under there.  There's a cozy tree skirt, it's protected, and it's right up against the radiator.  Mmmmm - so warm!  Sometimes when she's under there, she'll let out a little mew, inviting someone to lay flat on their belly and pet her under the tree. 
And so we settle in to enjoy the holidays.


Thank you so much for coming in and having a little peek into my life.  Please know that I wish you all a very Happy Holiday Season and all the best in 2017!  I'll check in again then.



No comments: