Monday, December 5, 2016

Holiday Pop-Up Show

Finders Keepers is well under way.  And - with the exception of some people I suspect were hoarding rocks on Day 1 - it's been going very well.  So now it's time to move onto the next event on my agenda: The WeHa Artists Emporium Holiday Pop-Up Show.

Last year, we did a small on in a member's house.  We could only fit 6 artists.  And you know what?  It was fine.  Easy.  This year - mainly due to interest from other artists - we're going bigger.  We're renting a space.  (Not as easy, but should be fun.)

This is what it looks like now:






But this weekend it will be filled with 19 artists and their goods.  We're also having 2 food trucks on the premises, which will be great for the artists.  We get hungry.  And one of them is a donut truck!  Yes please!


This is Stefanie and me with the sign Stef made.  Here's one of my promo posters.  Oh, the marketing!








So now, with one week to go, I am trying to work in as many little goodies as I can.  I've been painting more rocks (because, after Finders Keepers, people will want rocks) and making ornaments and softies.  Here's a peek.







In my spare time, I'll be baking.  I like to make holiday cookies for my neighbors and friends.  Sometimes I curse myself for doing it because it's time consuming and messy, but still, I like to hand over the boxes of goodies.  It's Christmastime!

Hope everyone is healthy and well and enjoying the holiday spirit.
If you're in the area (and I don't think you are) please come by the Holiday Pop-Up Show next weekend.  You can get a donut.  :)
Thanks for stopping in!
Julie



No comments: