Monday, January 30, 2017

Little Felt Animals

"An unexamined life is not worth living." - Plato

"An unproductive life is not worth living."  - Me 

I like to make things ... even when I'm winding down, hanging with a friend, or watching TV.
Knitting was a good activity for awhile, because I could make scarves, hats, and cowls while chilling on the couch and chatting with a friend.  But I have a lot of hats and cowls now.  So my new thing is little felt animals.




 It's perfect.  Everything is hand stitched and it's portable.  I can take it to a swim meet or a work on one at friend's house. 


I started with the book Stitched Safari learning how to put the pieces together, but now I'm into making my own patterns.  The unicorn and the fox aren't in the book.



I'm sure I'll get to the point where I've had enough, but for now, I'm really enjoying my cute little friends.

These are just some of what I've made.  If you'd like to see more, you can follow me on Instagram @jcphillipps.

Thanks so much for stopping in.  I hope you are finding the cute things in your life too.

No comments: